Guidelines to help keep your product perfect!
Follow these points to keep your Lecico product in tip-top condition.
- Clean immediately after use, this will help to keep the surfaces fresh looking and avoid calcium deposits and build-up of dirt.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge, warm water and diluted soap.
- If the washbasin drain becomes blocked, you can remove the bottle trap and clean it.
- Minor scratches and abrasions can be polished out with a mild polishing compound as used on car repairs.
- Never leave soap shampoo pools these can cause permanent stains.
- Do not allow abrasive chemicals and cosmetics (such as fingernail polish remover and aftershave) to come in contact with the toilet seat, as they can cause damage.
- Never let cigarettes/flames near plastic as it is a fire risk.
- Never mix different cleaners in the WC – they can react to give off poisonous gas.
- Do not put bleach in the cistern – this can damage the internal fittings. It is acceptable to use in the toilet bowl itself.
If you have any questions or need advice, please call our hotline.